Complete coverage of the athletes, medal race, and related news in Pyeongchang through images, exhilarating stories, and a nail-biting leaderboard, all optimized for digital signage.
We offer two feeds in this package: Winter Games News, and Medal Race.
Schedule the feeds now to generate buzz on your network leading up to the Opening Ceremony on February 9th. The pre-event teaser will be accompanied by an all-time Winter Games medal race leaderboard, and pre-event news starting February 1. These will be replaced by current stats, and stories as coverage ramps up leading into the Games. News coverage will then taper off by February 28.
Winter Games News
- Pre-event buzz graphic available immediately
- Event coverage starting February 1
- Post-event coverage available through February 28th
- Photos of the events, athletes, and the Olympic Village
- Stories include a title, and short caption
- 10 current stories always available in the feed
- All-time leaderboard available starting January 12th, to be replaced by the Pyeongchang Games leaderboard on February 9th.
- Medal Race leaderboard available until February 28th
- Animated, and still graphic versions show top medal-winning countries
- Your home country always shown even if further down in the rankings
- Available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, and Italian
Free trials not available for one-time events.
Available in 16x9 (1920x1080), or 9x16 (1080x1920).
No audio available in either version.
Length Per Clip
We recommend displaying each News story for 10-15 seconds, but you may choose whatever duration you wish. Play one story at a time, or several, back-to-back. As for the Medal Race graphic, we recommend a 10-30 second duration.
The News feed will always contain 10 recent stories, refreshed continuously throughout the day. The Medal Race feed will be updated once daily, after the day’s last event.
Recommended Loop Fill
This package can fill between 0:10 - 2:30 of your total loop time. You may schedule each feed in multiple slots in your playlist, and pull in different stories in each slot.
Delivery options include Media RSS, Direct URL, and HTML5. We also support an additional automated option for Broadsign (MonitorSync/External Ad Copy) users.
Pricing Package ID # 350
|1 - 24||$20|
|25 - 49||$16|
|50 - 99||$12|
A license is required for every media player used to display the content on common size screens in offices or public places. More about licensing
Please note that this feed will stop delivering content on February 28, 2018.