Careers at Screenfeed
We bet on our people making us great and we're winning
Technical Support Director at an Exciting Cloud-based Media Company (Remote-ok)
Screenfeed is curious, innovative and small-but-powerful. We enjoy solving problems and knowing we’re providing our solution better than anyone else in the world.
We are a collection of 16 (and growing) talented professionals who are looking to run our company to create options in our lives. We do this by applying our talents to something we’re great at - solving content problems for digital signage.
Have you noticed the increase of digital screens replacing print messaging at your local airport, mall, doctors office or gas station–the people who operate those channels are our customers. We solve a problem for them, namely, licensed, fresh and ready-made content... and they love it.
As of today, we power 150,000 screens around the world and our news, weather, sports, and other infotainment content is seen by millions of eyeballs each month while playing alongside and next to our customer’s messages. Now, we’re ready to launch a new service that will allow us to be even more valuable to our customers.
You will join Screenfeed at a director level and be asked to be all you can be. We are looking for someone to build and lead a team as we grow with the responsibility of ensuring our customers’ goals are reached.
You and your future team will:
- Provide support to ensure our customers can implement our services (technical support)
- Assist in solving problems to make deals happen (technical sales support)
- Ensure our platform is delivering as it should (quality control)
You will work within our Connections team (made up of sales, marketing and support). As the leader of our technical support within our Connections team you will have the opportunity to directly impact our business as we expand Screenfeed’s value with both new and existing customers.
- Learn the details on how our service works and the problems it solves
- Support customers via email, phone and video chat
- Develop in-depth knowledge of how our media is delivered to leading digital signage software solutions
- Test and document bugs to improve our service
- Travel to trade shows and help the Connections team execute booth logistics and sales
- Execute projects such as software/hardware integration testing or “how-to” documentation on time and with excellence
- Assist our sales leaders in closing deals by solving integration roadblocks
What We Expect
- You are a “people person” who genuinely enjoys getting to know people and caring for others
- A team player with a passion to grow
- 3-10+ years of technical experience (digital signage experience a plus)
- Curious nature - desire to figure out how to ‘make things work’
- Excellent communication skills and empathy
- Humble but confident in ability to find answers to solve problems
- Self-starter who wants to take on new challenges
- Experience using cloud-based services such as Google Apps, Online customer databases (CRM), task and ticket management tools, social media, etc.
- Ability to clearly and accurately document bugs/feature requests to development department
Screenfeed has been listed as one of the fastest-growing Media companies by Inc. 5000 for five years in a row (2014-2019) in addition to being named to the Minnesota Fast 50 twice. Currently our company is powered by a first-class team of 16. As a completely cloud-based media company with an entirely new product line about to launch, we are poised for further growth and this role will play a key part in our future success. You are the next team member we’re looking for.
You should apply now
Send a personal cover letter explaining why you and Screenfeed would be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org. LinkedIn profile in lieu of resume is fine.