Careers at Screenfeed
We bet on our people making us great and we're winning
Creative Sales at Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Cloud-based Media Company
At Screenfeed, we are at the forefront of the digital out of home revolution. Have you noticed the increase of digital screens replacing print messaging at your local airport, mall, doctors office or gas station–the people who operate those custom tv channels are our customers. We solve a problem for them, namely, licensed, fresh and ready-made content feeds... and they love it.
As of today, we power 125,000 screens around the world and our content like news, weather, sports, and other infotainment is seen by millions of eyeballs while playing alongside and next to our customer’s custom ads and messages.
As a Creative Sales member of our Connections team you will have the opportunity to directly impact our business as we expand Screenfeed’s value with both new and existing customers. You will be responsible for evaluating and realizing potential partnerships with software vendors, AV integrators and network operators leveraging Screenfeed’s technology. In addition to supporting strategic projects and partner relationships, you will also work in close collaboration with internal counterparts across all other disciplines throughout the deal process including developers and creatives.
- Evaluate and realize potential partnerships with software vendors, AV integrators and network operators leveraging Screenfeed’s technology and value proposition
- Contribute to and develop robust, long-term relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Develop a deep understanding of the digital signage industry, including the different business models, successful players and influencers
- Travel to trade shows and mixers multiple times per year to represent Screenfeed in the industry
- Become an expert of our products, service and pricing with in-depth knowledge of how our media is delivered to leading digital signage software solutions and communicate this knowledge in layman's terms to customers with ease
What We Expect
- 3-10 years of experience in creative B2B sales experience putting together “non-cookie-cutter” deals in media or technology
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to gather and synthesize information across many aspects of the business: Finance, Legal, Product, Development, Support and Marketing
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and creative, with the ability to work quickly, handle multiple projects and customers at once
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present to senior executives and external partners
- Experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Deep knowledge of and passion for emerging technologies, internet business models, and digital media
Above and Beyond Expectations
- Experience in the digital signage, web development or creative industry (training will be provided otherwise)
- Extensive experience using industry standard Marketing and Sales Tools
- Talent for copywriting or graphic design
- Fluent in Spanish or other language
- Successful track record of contract negotiations
Screenfeed has been listed as one of the fastest-growing Media companies by Inc. 5000 for the past five years running in addition to being named to the Minnesota Fast 50. Currently our company is powered by a first-class team of 18. As a completely cloud-based media company, we are poised for further growth and this role will play a key part in our future success. You are the next team member we’re looking for.
You should apply now
Send an awesome resume detailing your experience to email@example.com. Include a cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit.